Thursday, December 10, 2009

Introducing our first designer -- Deena Rutter

Design House Digital is proud to announce our first designer, Deena Rutter. Deena is one of the most talented illustrators in the digital scrapbooking and paper scrapbooking community. She has recently released 3 paper lines through My Mind's Eye called Abbey Road, Penny Lane, and Love Me Do. Her designs are fresh, fun and incredibly unique. She has been designing for the craft industry since 1999 and has worked for several companies including Provo Craft, Crate Paper, and MME. For those of you who are familiar with the Cricut, she designed the Storybook & Stand and Salute Cartridges.

She has been also involved in digital scrapbooking, selling her digital designs through PCLayers. We're so glad that she is now going to call DHD her home!

Deena is excited to join Design House Digital in it's quest to bring you the best digital designs, and is anticipating the release of her brand new Design 365 kits complete with amazing templates, and digital cutting files! Here's a little sneak peak:



We are all so lucky that she is able to harness her amazing talent into such lovely papers and accessories so we can get our grubby little hands (and mouses) on them!

Be sure to check out DesignHouseDigital.com on January 1st to see all her new digital releases.

7 comments:

  1. fabulous! Crate paper is one of my all time favorite lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Deena's style! Her lines for MME are some of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deena is so talented, we're so lucky to have her come on board. Be prepared to see some really amazing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am super excited about the opening of this site and seeing more of Deena's work! I love her style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deena is my absolute favorite designer! She never dissapoints! I look forward to the launch and seeing what she will come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Deena, welcome to the site! I can't wait to see your products & I look forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh Deena - Your sneak peek makes me so excited! YOur templates are 'right up my alley'!!!!

    ReplyDelete